Every Friday, I'll post a list of the movies that are being released and give you my thoughts of the ones I've seen or would like to see. Please comment with your thoughts too!
- Prometheus - Tipping its hat to the Alien franchise is Prometheus, Ridley Scott's first sci-fi feature since 1982's Blade Runner. Whether or not you're familiar with the original Alien (or it's sequels and spinoffs) if you're a fan of science fiction, you'll likely highly enjoy this visually stunning and terrifying escape into the unknown. - FULL REVIEW
Featuring: Noomi Rapace, Logan Marshall-Green and Michael Fassbender
- Plot: A team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - The Zoosters are back in their latest adventure, this time traveling through several European countries evading a ruthless animal control officer by disguising themselves as circus animals. Sounds silly, and it is, but thatâ€™s the point, right? Predictable and outlandish, the entertainment is not for adults, itâ€™s all for the kids, and in that regard, it succeeds. - FULL REVIEW
- 1 Out of 7
- Runaway teen Lexi find herself alone and pregnant on the streets. Seemingly beyond hope, she must turn to Devon, a woman with her own demons, to help her find a way back from her past mistakes.
- Bel Ami - with Robert Pattinson (that vampire guy)
- A chronicle of a young man's rise to power in Paris via his manipulation of the city's most influential and wealthy women.
- Lola Versus
- Dumped by her boyfriend just three weeks before their wedding, Lola enlists her close friends for a series of adventures she hopes will help her come to terms with approaching 30 as a single woman.
- Peace, Love and Misunderstanding
- An uptight NYC lawyer takes her two teenagers to her hippie mother's farmhouse upstate for a family vacation.
- Safety Not Guaranteed
- Three magazine employees head out on an assignment to interview a guy who placed a classified ad seeking a companion for time travel.
What will you be seeing?