Available Now On Demand Before Theatrical Release
- Bachelorette - In theaters Sept 7
- About Cherry - In Theaters Sept 21
- Soldiers of Fortune - In Theaters Sept 25 - Christian Slater?
- [Rec 3]: Genesis - In Theaters Sep 7
- The Good Doctor - In Theaters Aug 31st - Orlando Bloom
- The Tall Man - In Theaters Aug 31st - Jessica Biel
Available Now On Demand During Theatrical Release in August
Check at iTunes
- 2 Days in New York - In Theaters Aug 10th - Julie Delpy, Chris Rock
I really enjoyed this chaotic day in the life of a New York couple. Chris Rock is funny and delivers genuine wit.
- 360 - In Theaters Aug 3 - Anthony Hopkins, Jude Law
- The Babymakers - Check out Melissa's interview with the director & actor!
- Craigslist Joe
- Why Stop Now?- In Theaters Aug 11th - Jesse Eisenberg, Melissa Leo
Available Now On Bluray/DVD/On Demand
- The Raid: Redemption
A SWAT team becomes trapped in a tenement run by a ruthless mobster and his army of killers and thugs.
- The Snowtown Murders
Based on true events, 16 year-old Jamie falls in with his mother's new boyfriend and his crowd of self-appointed neighborhood watchmen, a relationship that leads to a spree of torture and murder.
2011 Films Available Now on Netflix
- Albert Nobbs (2011) - Oscar-worth performance by Glenn Close as Albert Nobbs, living in 18th century Ireland. I liked it, but really wanted more from a plot perspective.
- Hit So Hard (2011) - This compelling documentary chronicles the life of former Hole drummer Patty Schemel, from childhood through her rise to fame and beyond, revealing her near-destruction by the personal demons that so often accompany celebrity. A unique perspective that keeps you interested at every turn.
- Rid of Me (2011) - This biting black comedy follows socially awkward newlywed Meris Canfield, who moves to Portland, Ore., with her hubby only to be deserted by him. She then befriends a wild child who introduces her to the joys of punk rock, sugar and self-discovery. It may be rough around the edges, but the heart is there and will ring true.
- Private Romeo (2011) - Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" gets an update in this provocative drama, which sets the tale in an all-male military school where rival groups of cadets clash with one another -- and find desire in unexpected quarters. I'm not a fan of Shakespeare, but I am a fan of this concept.