Dial M For Melissa
Today is the first day of my SXSW 2014 experience and I'm so excited! There are lots of movies I'm looking forward to, and I've got a tentative schedule I'd like to share with you. Follow me on twitter to keep track of all my musings. www.twitter.com/DialMForMelissa
Have a look at the lineup and let me know what you think I should see!
Screening for Cinemit members soon, stay tuned!
"Wes is a friend now." - Adrien Brody reminisces about working on The Darjeeling Limited saying, "it was really special. I shared so much with Wes and Owen and Jason and Roman Coppola. It was a very inspirational time."
What We Watched
- Melissa - The Grand Budapest Hotel, The Double
- Michael - The Butler, The Way Way Back, Prisoners, The Monuments Men
- Cori - The Lego Movie, (Book!?) Scripted
- Brad - Stall Witches, Wicked Blood, Time to Kill, True Detective, Walking Dead
- Joey - rewatch About Time, Breaking Bad
This week, we're joined by Joey DeMarco of Photography by Joey D. Digital photographer available for weddings, family portraits, boudoir, cosplay, body paint, pin up, head shots, and everything in between. Joey answers our questions about his work and how film influences his work.